Monday, February 6

Hi,



What's your personality type?

I'm a INFP, it means Introverted, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving.

I was looking through DeviantArt, my go to art site for any kind of art and inspirations. I stumble onto a random artist's page and in her page, she had this link for a personality type test. I immediately recognize what kind of personality test and it was the legit kind. So I had to do it.

My personality profile.
Click on the link to see my results or to find your persona. You need to create an account to take the tests.

Last year, I took this test for one of my courses (professional development), dumbest class ever, or I had a really bad teacher, anyways, I took it and I got a INFJ, the only difference is the last part, where the J stands for judging.


I like to ponder and wonder. Fantasy.
Of course, me being a person who looks internally thought what changed. What happen that made me change?

I  got into a depression, my parents finally separated (living in two different homes), I moved into a whole new location.

The only bad thing that happened was me being depressed but I took in a lot of insight which was good thing so nothing terrible happens. Actually, to me, terrible things means losing someone like death.

When I tried to differ INFP and INFJ, there is really no concrete difference between the two; it's how the two personas deal with situations internally.

Anyways, when I was reading what an INFP is like; it is pretty much to a tee of who I am, well 94%. Like how an INFP type is disorganize and tends to clutter things; that is not me at all in any sort of way. I am actually more of an ocd clean, neat freak. I actually think I can clean/organize way better than any person.  In certain situations, especially when I am criticize, I can deal with it. And if the criticism hurts, I will cry about it when I am alone, in solitude. The whole part of having my head in the clouds, prefer my fantasy mind over reality, wanting to help people and listen to them and to understand them.

A couple who is looking at the world. Peace.

I like to know what the world is. I like to know why. I want to know will it get better?

No comments:

Post a Comment