Wednesday, May 2

Continuing on With Rawr Day.

How should I start? Ok, I am leaving on Friday and I am going to China. YAY! First time there, I am going to be a fob there, since I don't speak Mandarin and I really don't know how it is going to be. Anyways, my father wanted me to get some Iphones for our trip so we can just get a prepaid sim cards there and use those phones.

Yesterday, I found a great ass deal on iphones, I ordered 3 and today I told my father I got the iphones, they will arrive on Friday. He then told me that I am leaving on Friday. Mind that before he said we were leaving on SATURDAY! What the fa. I am so pissed at him for this misinformation. So I had to cancel the order, the manager called and I told him yeah I want to cancel. UNFORTUNATELY, I didn't read my emails before hand, he just called me right as I got home. I read those emails and they could have done an overnight shipment so I can get those phones by tomorrow night. PGIONHASPKLGJANSKLGJNADSL, now I regret saying I want to cancel my stupid order. It was such a great deal. Like it was 70% off deal. Such a great deal gone. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment