Wednesday, November 16

Music Love =)

Today was a very chilling day (or yesterday since it's 12). Mainly all I did was game for a bit, draw for another bit, watch my shows and listen to 4 albums (Drake, Gym Class Heroes, Keisha Chante and JLS). I forgot how much I love music.

Recently I have only been listening to about 2 new songs a day and that is extremely low for me. Ever since I touched a computer and had internet access (so 10 years ago) I have been listening to new music but that somehow stopped. Well it's not that somehow, it's because I got distracted with everything else in reality.

Dj Antione ft The Beat Shakers - Ma Cherie (Dj Antione vs Mad Mark 2k12 Edit)

I know the song isn't exactly new but the video just came out so it's 'new', still love the song and love the video, it's cute. It makes me happy to have been 'fall in love' even though I myself is not a 'love' believer. 


Back to topic, music is probably the only thing that people (as a society) love, we all can agree that we love music. Music helps us through times where we sometimes think we cannot get through. Music let us explore all emotions. Music is the air we breathe. I have yet met a person who does not like music and how can they, there are sooooo many genres to listen from. 

I have forgotten how listening to music can make me feel at peace. I get through all the emotions from listening and usually I feel serene. In a way, I feel like I am at tranquil and I can pass away and be happy or content. In other words, music is powerful and it helps and thank you for all those artists out there making music. Without you guys, I don't know where the world would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment