Monday, October 10

Drawings: Ice Queen

Drawings will be a continuing section in my blog because I like to draw.

My second digital painting I have ever done with my tablet. From my first painting, I have to say I have improved already, which I am proud of. Mainly, I started this painting from scratch, started with the eye and continued from there outwards. From her eyes, I felt like this should be an snowy, monochromatic image and I really want winter to come, I miss the snow, cold air and warm sun glow.
Since I love the dress a lot, I am planning to make one in real life and a completed dress drawing, front and back; it won't be a technical flat more of a fashion illustration.


Ice Queen Oct 2011 

My First Digital Painting, Sept 2011
More than anything, I would love to get any critiques, so comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment