Wednesday, October 5

New Girl + Thanksgiving (Pumpkin Pie) + Polar Bear = adorable day.

My Tuesday shows consist of Ringer and New Girl. Yes I know there's Glee but I am not a fan, yes the singing and story line is good but I'm not into it, my brother is though, oddly enough.

I love New Girl; it's funny, cute, adorable, dorky, just a light hearted comedy show. This episode was about the roommates going to a friend's wedding and Jess, played by Zooey Deschanele had to be a pretend girlfriend to Nick, played by Jake M. Johnson while the others guys did their own thing. The episode was cute and fun, in the beginning the guys was helping Jess pick out an outfit for the wedding and did she.

*Spoilers* Her dress that she chose was so bad, I actually did spit take (what a waste of tea), it was bad then she chose a pretty dress. Of course her, being Jess had to bring out some heinous joke teeth and her own way of doing the chicken dance. At the end of the episode, Nick came back from his emotional breakdown to do the chicken dance with Jess, Schmidt, played by Max Greenfield and Winston, played by Lamorne Morris joined in as well. They did the chicken dance to a slow love song. Yeah.

My rate: 8.5/10

I live in Canada, I'm pretty sure I said that in the previous post. Anyways, this weekend is Thanksgiving and that means PUMPKIN PIE!!!!! The local bakery near my house makes the best pumpkin pie I have ever tasted, it delicious and I always want more after eating the whole pie. It's addictive. My family and I are not big at celebrating holidays, it's not our thing, we do our own thing everyday, so we're not going to celebrate Thanksgiving like most families but we will enjoy in some delicious pumpkin pie. =)

Thanksgiving means Halloween is coming which means colder weather (ew) which means winter will come soon. I like the snow and sun, summer and winter are my favourite holidays. To my point, I saw this video on youtube of this polar bear cub, my circle knows that the polar bear is my most FAVOURITE animal, so enjoy, it's adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment