Monday, October 3

Primetime TV + My Views + Quote = A lots of words

Before I start anything, I would like you all to know, I'm a big T.V. junkie. I watch almost anything from bad reality tv to cartoons for kids to adult drama, the only thing I can think of that I do not nor do I want to watch is cops shows. I'm not into it.

Tonight, I watched Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie, of course there are other shows that are on at the same time that I can't watch like Terra Nova, The Lying Game, I'll be watching that online and I'm from Canada, we don't have abc family and many other channels. 


On Gossip Girl near the end of the episode, a quote said by the Gossip Girl herself, voiced by Kristen Bell really got to me, it's probably one of the best quote I have heard in a while. The quote is, "maybe it's not blood bond that makes us a family. Perhaps it's the people who knows our secrets and loves us anyway and we can finally be ourselves."


That quote got to me, I and everyone around me knows that I am a secretive person, I don't like to tell anyone any of my secrets. No one from my close circle even knows about this blog I am starting and I kind of want to keep it like that but like any human being out there, sometimes it's good to let it out. The quote made me think a lot in a extremely short amount of time, it got me to think about my familia, friends, secrets that I have kept. I am a family person, I love my family to death; for friends, if I consider you as a sister or brother, that is probably the highest level you can get from me. Once I consider a friend to be part of my family, that means I will probably cherish anything with you. Being a part of my 'family' also means I am expected a whole lot more from you, like any relationship, it goes both ways, no one way streets allow.

A mini review: 

Gossip Girl was alright, it wasn't the best but it did leave us with many more questions and that bring in the viewers because we want to know the answers.

*Spoiler* 

Will anyone figure out Charlie/Ivy? Who is Blair's baby daddy? Can Blair and Dan be just friends? How is Louis and Blair be able to survive the wrath of his mother and sister? Will Chuck feel again? (My answer: yes) 

My rate: 7/10

Well, very first blog done. Of course not all my posts will be this long, some may be longer or shorter. Here's a snippet of what's to come: TV episodes reviews, Fashion Week Reviews, my emotional breakdowns, maybe some art work I will post, music, thoughts on the world and a whole lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment