Tuesday, March 20

How was your weekend?

Saturday, my father woke me up asking if I wanted to go shopping in the states. Anyone who's from Vancouver knows, shopping in the states is cheaper and the drive is only (max 2 hours) actually it depends on the border line up. I went down to the Seattle Outlets located in Tulalip but before we headed to a buffet place for lunch in Bellingham.

The buffet was alright, I was hoping more of a drink selection (it was mostly pop, I wished there were juice). Anyways, in the end I got 2 pair of jeans, a tee for my brother ($8 - that's a good deal) and a wristlet. Somehow we spent the whole day in the states.

Sunday, I didn't do anything, I was actually obsessing over Pinterest. I love looking at pictures =). Also I watched Frozen Planet on Discovery, LOVE IT. I love nature; breathtaking scenery, the circle of life in the Arctic worlds, the animals were so cute and I love nature.

Monday (I know it's not weekend) but I started on a dress, I'm making for myself. YAY. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment