Wednesday, March 28

How was Your Weekend?

Yeah, I know it's Wednesday and I'm a little late on this post but WHATEVS.
I absolutely loved this weekend (technically last) but it was all blue and sunny and breezy.

I had to go pick up some old family friends from the ferry, driving on the highway with the beautiful sun. LOVE IT. Later, I went to YTF with a few people.

The next day, I hung out with my other family friends from the States and somehow we spent 5 hours in Metro. HOW?! I am a fast shopper, I usually know what I want and what price it is at. But when you add two girly girls into a cheap shopping store, it can take a while. I had fun though. I went back home to see my dad hosting a little party for his people. W

Sunday, ANOTHER beautiful day, 3 straight days of sun. Awesome. My father and I dropped off our old family friends back to the ferry. Then I head to my other family friends and we went to the ocean. Actually, the aquarium. I haven't been there for like 4-5 years ago and it's like I am still a kid in a candy store.

Monday was the last day, the family friends from the States. We hung out mostly, went to Richmond, showed her Daiso. She loves the place but we went there when the store was about to close (30 minutes from.) Next time, I will bring her and the brother to Richmond to explore. They only go to Richmond for Night Market (which is only in the summertime.)


Overall, my weekend was good, the sun does so much. I become ALIVE.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment