Saturday, March 3

TV: Breakout Kings

I am SO excited that the second season of Breakout Kings is coming back. I love tv and anyone who knows me, knows that I love tv from trash tv to cartoons to drama to primetime to anything (generally), I have a wide selection of shows that I like to watch.

Anyways for all of you who don't know what Breakout Kings is about, I'll give you a mini synopsis. 

Image From.
Breakout Kings from the producer of Prison Break, another awesome show, is about three convicts (not the super crazed ones) helping a US Marshal and a former US Marshal to catch other convicts who had escaped. Also there's a techy-law assistant that is part of the team (she is not in the image above). The team tries to go into the escaped convicts mind and track them down and bring them back. As the slogan says, "It takes a con to catch a con."

Another great thing is that the show relates to Prison Break, for those of you who knows Prison Break, T-Bag was in the first season of Breakout Kings. It was a good episode. Hopefully, the producers will drag some Prison Break related convicts into the show, since it is relative.

Check out the show if you like drama, violence, conflicts between good and bad and decent verbal communication. And it should be on the A&E channel at 10 pm. (If not, TO THE INTERNET!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment