Friday, March 2

Laptop Fan + Screwdriver + Compress Air = Techy Me

The Fan Bunnies.
About a week ago, I decided to take apart my laptop because the fan to have seem stopped moving/spinning. And any computer person would know, a non working fan equals death to the computer. But before the fan had stopped spinning, I sprayed it with a compressed air can and I just sprayed it without holding the fan from spinning like a maniac and I am assuming that because of that the fan stopped.

The Tools.
Anyways, I just kind of took it apart and eventually, after TAKING the whole damn thing apart, I reached the fan and plucked out those bunnies.  Came the easy part of putting it back together. FORTUNATELY, everything works perfectly. YEAH TECHWIZ! ahah kidding, I'm alright with technology.


 

In the middle of taking it apart.

Then it all came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment