Sunday, March 11

I AM SO THIRSTY!

Image From.
I don't drink often, it's like 5 times a year, which is pretty much little to none. But when I do, I go hard, it is because I have a high tolerance but that had died down. But no matter how much I drink, I don't get hangovers, like ever unless I went super hard ball (as I should ended up in a hospital) and well that's a whole other story.

Even though I don't get hungover, I do feel dehydrate. I drink a lot water or juice or tea or chocolate milk or water. I drink a lot of sober liquids ha. So when it's the next morning; I am DEHYDRATE as shit. Boo.

Yesterday, was a friend's birthday and really I took a few shots because I was driving and didn't want to be intoxicated, I want to leave sober. Thankfully, many hours later because well playing with a group of drunk people and Cranium, well it can take a while to complete. I have sobered up, unlike the others; I drove home. I woke up, feeling normal, just super thirsty. My diet for today: FRUITS, water, milk tea and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment