Friday, April 13

Another Mail Gift

So this is my second Julep box I have received. I love the red but I love the presentation and care that Julep puts in to the boxes. 

Ok, when I signed up for Julep, I did not know that this was like a monthly subscription to a magazine. I often check my credit cards to see if they are in check, I saw that Julep charged to my account and I was like "wtf, I didn't order anything blahblahblah." Anyways I went to Julep asking them what's up with this charge. They told me that this was a monthly subscription and we all get a box each month but we can skip a month or more, anyways through some emails and such. In the end since I live internationally (to Julep, US to Canada), they were unable to re-shipped their box back for a store credit refund. Oh wells, they have made it up and I do like their service and stuff. So I am a happy customer with Julep.


No comments:

Post a Comment