Sunday, April 8

Music: Justin Bieber - Boyfriend

I love this new single from him, I have been pretty much obsessed with it for like two weeks now. What I like about this new single is that it's completely RNB, my go to music genre. His sound is like Justin Timberlake, I was a fan of some of JT's music. JB is grown up. 

I have read some comments of people not liking this new song is his. How is doesn't sound like him and such but people the boy is growing up. I am pretty sure he is of legal age by now and people, people change. You cannot expect a boy to continue sing those super bubbly pop music when he's growing up and maturing.

Here are two covers by some of the YTF boys: Chester See ft Andy Lange (above) and JRA with Andrew Garcia (bottom). Listen if you want a different take to the original song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment