Thursday, April 5

I Feel like Changing.

Let me elaborate.
I feel like I am changing.

Image From.
Most of us know, we cannot change a person unless they are willing and want to change. I am a prime example of this. No one can tell me what to do and when to do unless I want to (basically saying - if it's for work - then it's a whole different story) but I am saying that no one can change who I am just because they want me to change. You tell me to go right when I want to go left. Well if I am controlling the wheels then I am going left.

Well, my thing is more external than internal. I want to transform myself but not to an extreme. I feel like the more girlier/athletic me is pushing out. Like she wants to escape from being on the inside and wants to come out. 

The image above, explains it way better than I could. 

I am pretty content with myself externally and internally; I know my flaws and qualities. I know that if I actually commit to certain things like exercising, my health bar would actually to adequate. Thus, I am going to start exercising. I don't know why I want to but I feel like it. Other than exercising, I would be doing other things.

I just want to become stronger. I am going to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment