Monday, April 9

Just a Drive

Today I felt blah so I just went out and drove around. since spring kind of sprung late here, the cherry blossoms are now bloomed.

In Vancouver, on the east side, actually near 1st avenue and Renfew street area, there are a lot of blocks that is filled with cherry blossoms trees. Some are white and some are pink; either way they are pretty. When I was in one of the blocks that is filled with white cherry blossoms; it smelled WONDERFUL. I swear there might be some jasmine plants or something; I love the scent of floral in the most natural way. =)

Anyways, I went around Vancouver and went to some areas in which I knew nothing about. Even though I have lived in this area for most of my life but I have not explore this place.

Gonna continue this exploration before exploring the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment