Saturday, January 28

BA-HUM-BUG

Boo! OMG.

As some of you may notice, I draw and 'recently' I started to go some digital art via painting it in Photoshop and now my tablet is broken. I am pissed beyond belief and I feel lost.

I got my tablet in September and 4 months later, it's gone. Basically, the past week, I notice my tablet has been going off, if that makes sense, it turns off automatically but the tablet does not have an on/off switch. My conclusion was that there's something wrong with the USB cable that connects the tablet to computer (in my case: laptop). Generally I have been researching if anyone else has this problem with the Wacom Intuos4 and it turns out (after 20 minutes of looking into it and a lot of searches) that there's an issue with the actual tablet and it's port that connects it to the computer. Luckily, I have notice that my cable, when I move it or even touch it, it  turns off the tablet so I am hoping that it's only a cable issue and not an actual port issue. In which I have spent money on a piece of crap item.


The technical support guy is sending me another cable, crossing my fingers that it will work and forever work ha.

WIP Group Picture
Anyways, that's my main rant of the week. Also my drawings are put on hold, currently working on the group picture, here's a little preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment