Saturday, January 7

What are you afraid of?

Me?

I am terrified of rats/rodents/mice you know. I honestly do not know why I just am. 
My other fear is dolls. I guess this is my superstitious/ believer in the supernatural self and thinks pretty much any doll will become possess and will try to murder the family before you. 

Those are my fears but what I am afraid of, the list is longer

I am afraid of not having a home to go to.
I am afraid of losing my family. 
I am afraid that anything that is sentimental to me will be forever gone. 
I am afraid that I will not be able to go into the field I want to go in. 
I am afraid that where I am now is the last/only place I will ever be. 
I am afraid that I will not be able to grow anymore (in terms of spirituality, soul, human)

Fears and being scared is what prevents anyone to do more, it prevents us to grow and be better. Our conscious and mind can hold us down and pretty much chain us up

For instance, my friend asks me if we should go to Hawaii as just fun vacationing trip sometime this year. My father asks me if I want to go Vietnam for about a month, just to hang out around the family and travel the country even more (I want to go to central and north Vietnam). And of course, I was hesitant. I feel like I should just go for just the hell of it. Quit being so logical and start being impulsive, well at least once in a while. 
Become fearless, be risky. I should start taking my own advice. Why are we so reluctant to follow our advice but would love to give others it and would want them to follow it?

No comments:

Post a Comment