Saturday, January 28

DIM: Wallet

DIM - Do It Myself


Before and After.
My mother had gave me a wallet of the fake Burberry kind and me being a fashion person, does not except fakes of any brands. So I decided to change it up. I took out the awful Burberry logo out, a piece of cheap ass 'pleather' fabric off the centre metal plate and remove any sticky residue by moisturizer. After that I started to bedazzle the wallet.

Click to see the process.
Before: (I didn't take a picture of the wallet with the logo on, simply because I didn't register of putting this onto the blog)

The materials/work space: (The work place is a couch that I am not the biggest fan of, maybe that is why I didn't care if the glue gun was place there or not. I am such a hazard.)
The process:
Details.

After
I wanted to try out the 'sparkle' feature on the camera.
Another 'sparkle' image


No comments:

Post a Comment