Tuesday, January 31

Foundation + Mascara + Mini Spree = Girly Me.

Yesterday, I did a mini spree of stuff.

Make Up I bought.
I went to a local fabric store that has a lot of stuff at generally wholesale prices but I didn't look through it enough. I just got my lining at $4.50 (cheap) but unfortunately I couldn't get the Bemberg lining in the right colour so I settled for the cheaper Satin lining instead with the right colour. I want to make a suede waterfall jacket with a colour pop lining.



Foundations. 
Anyways, I headed off to an art store to buy some varnish, thinner, a paintbrush, just because I needed some items. Then I headed home but I stopped by a drugstore, just because I wanted to buy some makeup. Actually, I wanted to check out the prices of certain things.

Let me clarify, I don't wear make up, well not usually, it's generally a rare occasion, well not really. I only wear make up when I go clubbing but me being the hermit that I am, I don't club that much. Clubbing is fun once in a while, not every other weekend and the Vancouver nightlife is not so great. Vancouverites, we tend to be cliquey, which leads to not a lot of fun. Back to the point, I bought make up, foundations and mascara, which is a first. I have only bough shadow and liners (because they are colourful), I like colour. So I guess, this was sort of an impulse buy even though I went to the store to check out the products but the price was relatively cheap compare to the original price, I thought eh might as well.

Mascaras.
Mascara Opened.
I guess, I am going to do a review on the products, just because I like to rant, maybe rave about them, but not know. Also, I don't know shade for my foundation, just choose it base on, what I think my skin looks like. I will check it out in the morning to see if it is the right ones.


Nail Collection. 

So this make up review-y got me thinking that I should post up some beauty stuff, mainly nails since that is the 'girliest ' thing I do. Also to post more reviews of things.

Nail Collection.
I'm glad, I made this post. My 'girly' side never really show up and I kind of don't show her to the world because I really don't know. One reason why I created this blog is because I want my other sides to come out, like my girly self and really get to explore who I am and what kind of person I am. It's all about the exploration and journey to find self-actualization that makes me want to voice myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment