Wednesday, February 1

Music: David Guetta Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On

Today, or last night, however you put it I was working on the covers for my couches and I felt like singing, so I took a little break and went to youtube and check out some new videos. I knew the lastest from David Guetta was out so I had to check it out. I love the song and hope the video was just as good. 


I love the video, it had a Frankenstein, 18th century, early Victorian style era. I love that era, it has to be one of my most favourite, style wise. The only thing what I didn't like about the video was like doll like mannequins, I am not a fan of dolls, the just freak me out. The story line and concept was beautiful. If you're not afraid of some barbie/ken like nudity, then watch the video, if you are, just listen to the song. It's danceable, singable, it's a fun song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment