Friday, February 10

Me and My Anger

**Update: About a few hours ago, my primetime shows were going to be on. I told my cousin to either move her ass away from the living room or shut it all down because I don't want to hear any kind of clicking when I am watching my shows. I told her a specific time and she didn't comply to it. Making me become a bitch and spazz at her. My anger has officially taken over me. I want to destroy things and stuff.

Flipping hell; my head has been hurting since I woke up. I woke up about six hours ago at around 5ish o'clock because my freaking aunt decided it was good to shower and dry her hair. MY FREAKING ROOM is right beside the goddamn bathroom.

How I feel.
Anyone who is anyone around me knows I need silence when I am asleep. I have let them have a stupid night light in the hallway so they can see when they go down three freaking steps. oaugh \pakjbKLJBA; KJGBASK;JDGB.

Before that I got home; the house smells like shit or an old farmer who haven't bathe in like 5 years mix with old  ratty barn house. Another thing; my sense of smell is impeccable which can lead it to being sensitive or picky. Scents are everything to me; it will make my mood or destroyed someone elses'. Then I went to my room and my father decided to mix the place around so he can paint the window sill. Ok, I understand you want to complete the window but at least have the flipping gratitude to put my bed into place instead of it being rolled into a ball. Honestly; in the last 12 hours, my blood pressure has rose by a hella lot. Obviously there's too much pressure in my head since it hurts like a bitch.

I have controlled my anger; I haven't broke anything and rip anything apart. I haven't yelled at anyone or anything. But controlling it and still feeling angry is just as bad as releasing it. I am bottling up my anger I will probably rip someone head off tonight if any of my cousins or aunt rub me the wrong me. I have tried to be zen and calm but nothing is working. And the weather is sucky, stupid overcast, the worst weather for me. It makes me angry just looking at it.

I was hoping writing this will help calm down and let out any flipping angry hormones haha but no. ousabhpegiu QEWYPKMGT,  I need to control myself for the sake of my dad but really I want to stab and jab and rip everything apart.

Side note - If I ever get pregnant and someone pisses me off. I will feel bad for that person. If my anger and emotions are already this rocky when I am 'normal', when I'm preggars, well then, I am pretty sure I will be like an angry momma bear mix with a snarling angry wolf mix with a prowling hungry lioness.

No comments:

Post a Comment