Friday, February 17

I Dislike Malls

Picture From.
But I like to shop. The main and only reason why I dislike malls is because it is extremely 'airy' or there's a lot of air flow which causes my eyes to dry and become sensitive. And when I am shopping, I like to see what's around me by using my eyes but I can't when they feel stingy. So my alternative is shopping online. I have taken back my words from years ago saying something that online shopping is stupid and stuff but I have realize that shopping online (you must know your size though) has a lot more to offer.

There are a lot of options for us to choose from which is great. I like options and choices, pro choice =) but I do like the interactions of people from malls and such, plus shopping with friends is always nice. You get to talk, chill, eat a little, be social. But if I want deals and options, online is the way to go; so basically, I am trying to say, I shop online for stuff for me but I go out to malls to be a girl and hang out with her friends. To be social, which I sort of need to improve on.

Anyways, now I need to like buy 100000000000 packs of eye drops so my eyes won't become so dry whenever I go to a cool airy place like the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment