Tuesday, February 7

Craving: Shopping

We all have cravings and urges. It perfectly normal. 

For me, I am craving to shop. I want to buy things and have them and use them. I want to buy food, clothes, shoes, accessories, make up, cameras, digital crap, home stuffs, fragrances, and books. 

I usually don't want to get things and if I do, it will go away. For me, material objects is a whatever, only the necessities is what I need. 

What I feel/ want to do.
I'm trying to, get rid of this craving but really nothing is working. Whatever my mood is, or whatever I feel; I will 'do' it. Usually, I can make myself forget a craving if I do something else but nothing is working.


I started on my projects, felt nothing; eat new things, still nothing; cruise around, nothing.

I'm just browsing around, looking, wanting to order, going to stores, checking things out, as long as I am not actually getting it, I think it will be ok.

I am not a fan of spending money on things that we don't need. I feel like the world is full of consumption, well at least the wealthy part of the world. Poverty is unfortunate in the other part and I sort of feel guilty in getting things that I want instead of need because others are not as fortunate. I get sad thinking that a child is out there and they are wondering why. It gets to me. Then there's those kids who take advantage of their family or whoever and they act like a brat and feels the world owes them something when really, they are just annoying little nuisances that should just have everything taken away from them. But that's harsh, let them not have their wants taken from them for a week. That's better.

Anyways, I think I'm going to get some shoes and a camera first. I'm prioritizing hah. Just because I want to take pictures of random stuff so I can post it and be like, picture of the day or week or something like that.

People read pictures more than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment