Saturday, February 25

I Caved.

Today mini haul.

A while back, I posted an entry about wanting to shop. Well I somehow (this week) caved in. I got my reasons like today, at Shoppers Drug Mart, it was the 20X points event. I can't help it, I love collecting points and splurge on items I somewhat need.

So I bought some chocolate, Annabelle Zebra Shadow (as a gift they added the smudge paint, nice!), Annabelle bronzer, Rimmel bronzer, Garnier Facial Cleaner (my first cleanser, felt like I should have one), Jergens body self tanner lotion (I need to start tanning, planning to go to Hawaii) and an Essie nail care polish for my dad (his nails are nasty, brittle, cracked, just plain ugly.)

Sequin Trimmings
Sequin Trimmings Close Up
Yesterday, I bought some fabrics and trims at Dressew, Vancouver go to fabric store for anything crafty at a discount price compare to others. I got some mesh, sequin trims, white plaid and Kasha lining. A couple days before was I got some black lace fabric, lining and a lot of tricot interfacing. It was really cheap, near Dressew is this place call Atex Fabrics (aka Designers Fabric) and they sold tricot at 60" for only $5.50, what a deal.

Of course, I posted myself getting a camera, which I am totally in love with. But yeah, this week I spent quite a few and gas prices aren't cheap, in Vancouver it's about 1.40/L (STUPID).

Now, I am going to play with some of my make up, fabrics, and do a little gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment