Sunday, February 26

The Weather of the Greater Vancouver Area

The Greater Vancouver area is a chill place, we can do a little drive and the next thing we know, we at a new place or an old familiar place. Anyways, the area is a decent place to live. But the stupid weather, I don't even know where to begin.
This Morning.
This morning, I looked out my window to see fast snow falling, I first thought it was pollen but it was EVERYWHERE so then it has to be snow. The snow is rapidly falling in every direction because it is somewhat windy. YAY, no not really. Now, it's the afternoon, it's sunny, there are clouds but there is light from the sun shining anywhere that is possible.

Yesterday, it was SUPER windy, I mean if you were a 100 lbs person, you would have flew, I went out to do a little shopping and I had to use both hands to close my car door. Good times. But it was sunny.

On Friday.
The day before so, Friday, is was raining near the waters, wet snow in the slightly higher elevations, snow in the higher elevations and then came rain by nightfall. The rain is a good thing, no one wants to be stuck somewhere or get a surprise ice attack.

In the past three days, the weather here, has been moody as hell. How can we plan things when the next day if the weather decides to change it's mind the next second?

No comments:

Post a Comment