Tuesday, February 14

Current Mood: Don't Know.

I feel like I should somewhat, journal my moods. The best way also known as the most active way is for me to post it.

Well; I feel like I am a potato. Doing nothing, wanting to do everything.

I have a lot of projects to do and yet I am not doing it because I dislike working when there are people in my work area, as of right now known as my house. But I want to do the projects and complete them. But something inside of me decides that I cannot do that. Sometime I want to be like a werewolf in which I tear my inner-ness out. Just so I can rip my guts out.

I don't know. I feel so ... I don't know.

I like the unknown in adventure and sensing. But I don't like the unknown when it comes to myself. I like to know what direction I am heading in my inner self. My spirit even. And of course I do not know.

Some people are afraid of the direction they are heading in life; they need to plan it out and have it somewhat figured. And when they do not know; they freak out. I on the other hand really, like to flow, the currents can take me to where-ever. But in order to that; I need to know myself internally. And I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment